Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Dexter + The Sheriff...

I know….I know…..This is becoming a blog solely about Dexter, but when you consider waking up 3x/night for bathroom breaks and coming home at lunch & school/work breaks for check-ups/taking out/feeding this lil’ guy….He currently is…well, a majority of our lives!  Dexter is now just a little over 8 weeks old and to date I’d say he is 95% potty trained (All I’m going to say about that is crate training ROCKS….except for when it doesn’t.  All of you puppy owners out there know what I’m talking about).  He will also sit and fetch on command!  AND…today we took our first walk around the block…collar & leash in tact and he LOVED it!  We walked in the door and within 2 minutes he was passed out (we’re talking not waking up for garage doors opening/vacuum cleaner going/UPS guy knocking on the door)…
Which brings me to the “+ The Sheriff” portion of this blog.  I know many of you have heard about our “interesting” neighbors across the cul-de-sac...either from Kyle or me, but when I came home for lunch today there was a Sheriff’s car parked in their drive-way.  WOSWSER…all I could think was criminal investigation or pay-off?!?!?!?!  I, of course, because of my obsession with Criminal Minds/P.I. skills snapped a couple pictures…really I just wanted to send one to Kyle….Regardless, it made for an interesting lunch hour!
Photobucket

No comments :

Post a Comment