Thursday, January 5, 2012
1st Trip to the Vet = SUCCESS!!
So yesterday after a grueling day of classes (8-5…ughhhhhh) and a quick lunch break home to make sure Dexter had a potty break…Kyle, Dexter, and I made our way out in the snowy, cold weather for Dexter’s 1st visit to the Vet and he took it like a champ (sleeping through most of it - car ride and all)!! He’s healthy and growing…now @ 12 pounds. And yes..I was seriously the person who had to get my pups picture. (I know, I know)…but its kinda like their first day of school or something. I felt it was important. Anyway, one important thing that kinda scared me a bit was when the vet told us he’ll probably quadruple in size over the next 6 months…Seriously?!?!? That means we’ll go from carrying him around, having him snuggle up in our laps, and waking up 3-5 times a night for potty training (like a baby) to having an 8 year old in just 6 months. So, for all of you out there planning to meet Dexter when he still “looks” like a puppy….You better HOP ON IT!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
No comments :
Post a Comment