Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Goodyear Blimp Fly-over :)


Today I spent the morning interning at Robinson Memorial Hospital, ran home at lunch to take Dexter out and give him his medication, rushed to make it to class by 1…but after all of that….I made it home in time to take this cute fellow out on a walk.  On our way back home I heard the strangest sound…kind of a lawn mower mixed with a snow-blower.  Anyway..for the longest I couldn’t figure out where it was coming from.  I knew it was something in the air, but it wasn’t moving fast enough to be a plane or helicopter.  Too cold to be a hot-air-balloon.  Hmmm.   Then as we were starting up the drive, the GoodYear Blimp glided over the treetops above our house.  I think they must have mistaken our bright “stadium lighting” for a game they were supposed to be flying over.  HaHa!  Anyway, Dexter went berzerk.  I guess people weren’t lying when they said the Goodyear Blimp was “housed” somewhere near Akron.  :)
Photobucket

No comments :

Post a Comment