Sunday, February 26, 2012

Becoming Obedient….

Today was Dexter’s first obedience class.  I was kinda nervous….not really about the class or how Dexter would do, but just the thought of cleaning up a "mess" with a group of onlookers…pretty much the stuff nightmares are made of.
So, I’m thrilled to report that my nightmare didn’t come true (at least for this week).  Dexter did terrific and enjoyed about 100x more treats in the one-hour class than he would normally get in an entire week.  He’s in a class with 9 other puppies and was definitely not the shy one.  He licked, played, or sniffed every pup, child, and trainer he could get within 2 feet of.  Sorry I don’t have any pictures to share…I can assure you that they’d be hilarious and somewhat awkward, but honestly there wasn’t a spare second for me to even try to snap a picture…too much happening this week…maybe next time :)
Photobucket

No comments :

Post a Comment