Sad to say but my 18 marvelous days of vacation in Texas with family and friends is OVER…. Well….
“We’re not in Texas anymore folks”
Here in Ohio its SNOW, SNOW, SNOW and COLD, COLD, COLD!
The tree we planted the year we got married is FROZEN!!! It’s okay though folks…it’s happened before. No worries!
Missed this lil’ horse so, so, so much! Don’t think I’ll ever leave him for so long again….EVER!
Seriously loves the snow. A LOT!
Lola’s attempt at Hide-N-go-Seek
Newest addition to the casa… A “Don’t tread on me flag”
that Kelc gave Kyle for Christmas!
Icicles that could probably hurt someone really bad.
Absolutely my favorite thing about snow!!! I love how it looks like it has specs of glitter in it at nighttime. It’s a really hard image to capture. Honestly, it doesn’t do it justice…but I tried. Right?
Yesterday we were able to take down the Christmas decorations, but Dexter still feels the need to check-in and protect the tree, even though its curbside :)




I love the very first picture of your dog in the snow! Gorgeous!
ReplyDelete