Wednesday, January 23, 2013

BURRR..It’s COLD!

This week my morning routine has become a game of “How many Layers can you put on in 3 minutes”. I blame my LOVE of hitting the snooze button (at least 2x), which after the 3rd alarm  gives me all of 14 minutes to get ready before rushing out the door.  This entire week has been ridiculously cold.  Every morning = single digit temps (AND when you factor in windchill = NEGATIVE #’s)!!  
Burrrr. I got a chill just now thinking about how cold it was this morning.  I really dislike this extreme cold, dry weather! I’m beginning to think the Snowbirds have got it right! I believe there’s a saying something to the effect of, “With age comes wisdom” (or something close to that).  Honestly, I don’t need any additional years to know that Ohio winter weather & I don’t jive. If only there were a pharmacy school in Texas that would let me transfer from December-March!  (Ahhhh…Sighhhh + sad face).  Here’s a couple of pics I snapped on my way to class today.  The lake is well on its way to FROZEN!
Game of I Spy.
I spy 2 snow-covered boats, do you?

No comments :

Post a Comment