Thursday, January 31, 2013

4 years = 48 months = 208 weeks = 1461 days = 35,063 hours

Looking back four years ago, today, feels like a dream. A dream that I could replay again, and again, and again.
As I put myself back in those shoes, there I was locked arm-in-arm with my Dad, my heartbeat quickened as all eyes focused on me (please don’t trip, please don’t trip), and an unexpected calmness that came as I looked down the aisle at my soon-to-be Husband. I never thought I couldn’t love him anymore than I did at that moment. I was wrong.
After saying goodbye to a place we called home (twice), changing careers, finding the balance between work-school-life, and learning to put our marriage first. I can say I’ve fallen more in love with him since the day we said “I do”.
Thank you, Kyle for all the love and joy that you’ve brought into my life, I’m forever grateful to have you as my Husband! Cheers to the many more years to come and all the adventures we’re yet to encounter! Happy 4 years Husband!
This Guy stole our hearts!
Kelc came to visit in January!
Kyle celebrated his 31st trip around the sun in February!
$$$ 1st of many vet appointments $$$
Obedience class = success!
Easter nests = CHECK!
Mom & Dad came to visit during Spring Break in April!
Kyle tried (and liked) Sushi!!! Never thought I’d see the day!
Got to enjoy the perks of having a yard….
Turns out Dexter is quite the swimmer.  He only needed a bit of encouragement that came from Kyle and I swimming in the lake :)
Enjoyed boating, swimming, and roasting marshmallows lakeside!

Kyle’s 2nd Garden = HUGE success!
Can’t wait until this snow melts and we can do it all over again!



Loved having fresh fruit in our backyard.  Made some delicious Jam!

Turns out I may in fact have a partial green thumb. :)

Had a few run-ins with ground hornets!  They’re MEAN!

July 4th BBQ

Turns out our neighbors really were up to NO GOOD.  Arrested for drug trafficking in July!

I leave for a week and this happens.  :(
Family Vacation
Pooks turned 21 and we celebrated in Vegas!
This happened while we were in Texas/Vegas in July 
Never fear….we fixed it right up!
Mallie was born on July 30th = First-time Uncle & Aunt!
Amigas visited in July!

Momentum Media @ Cedar Point!
Found a few gems along the way.  This sewing machine. Then of course this table that I had to call in backup for to get it back to the house.
A few projects @ the casa.

The Ravenna hot air balloon festival.


NEOMED Campus is under construction!  
Betty & Jimbo came to visit in September!

My birthday fiesta (yes, we missed the boat).
Gambled @ the Horseshoe Casino in Cleveland
Cast our votes as Ohio-ians!
Puerto Rico
Switched the upstairs and downstairs offices.
Seriously the last thing we’re moving until WE’RE MOVING TO TEXAS!
Came home to Dexter’s version of confetti a time or two. 
 I guess everyday is a celebration in his eyes.
Dealt with a bucket-head for 2 weeks while Dexter’s toe healed.  
Still feel awful - you can just tell how miserable he was :(
Happy Halloween! No trick-or-treaters this year (weather = horrible)!
Lola was attacked by an 18-wheeler!
Dexter turned ONE!
Tore up some Momentum Media get-togethers!
Hosted our First Thanksgiving
Took this fellow in for a night!
Implemented trial decorations for the Christmas Tree.
Had to ensure Dexter didn’t have plans to destroy & conquer before putting up our cherished ornaments and decorations.  
Had our first real tree this year!  Smelled amazing!
Christmas card pictures + Dexter = Not an easy task
Lil’ Seester = graduated.  
Christmas in TEXAS = AMAZING!  
Plus this year we were both there for ~2 weeks! Great to spend time with friends and family :)

1 comment :