This week has me completely exhausted. Seriously would struggle to form sentences to write a blog about this past weekend (but I promise I will blog…have some stories that just can’t go untold). But for now those will have to wait. Thankfully my Nikon and I have been reunited after nearly 6 weeks of separation. These pics are from me & Dexter’s walk this afternoon, Gorgeous weather! It was a bit of a test-trial photo session to make sure that the Geek Squad didn’t tell a fib (and get my hopes up) about being able to fix my camera. So far….so good! Happy Wednesday!
Birthday gift from mis padres!!! Absolutely in love with it!
View from our front porch
Finally was able to check hanging these frames off the “to-do” list.








Love pictures #4 and #17, the leaves on the pavement and the berries! And of course the photo of your pouch at the end! I would feel lost without my camera, so I'm glad you got yours back.
ReplyDeleteOkay...so "pouch" should be "pooch". Or I'll just say, "I love the photo of your dog at the end."
ReplyDelete