Sunday, April 17, 2011

Spring Break….TEXAS!!

I’ll be the first to admit this wasn’t the wildest Spring Break, but it was definitely perfect (adding a few more days wouldn’t have hurt though).  With school being so crazy, I hadn’t even thought of doing anything but hibernating after a week of tests, but Kyle surprised me with a plane flight to Texas.  Gosh…I love him!

The weather in Texas was enough to make me smile from ear to ear….but spending time with family and friends was the best.  Fishing with Uncle Jimmie  and my Dad, late night games of cards, catching up with family, eating really good home-cooked food everyday (YUM), seeing all of our Grandparents, getting snocones with Austin and Amanda, crawfish at Repka’s, checking out Ali’s new Bungalow, hand-delivering my first photography book EVER, trying out the new Chuy’s in College Station and experiencing Spoons for the first time (Delicious!), and of course getting a haircut from Linda (sounds strange but I’ve been waiting since before Christmas).  It was a whirlwind of a trip but it was wonderful!!




Kyle and Rocky playing PacMan







Photobucket

No comments :

Post a Comment