Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Round II

Kyle is in Indianapolis this week. So, its me versus the Snow.  Today was Round II. 
Last night the National Weather Center posted gave this update on the "Lake Effect Snow" in the Cleveland Area - and Kent made the list.

The latest snowfall reports from The National Weather Service in Cleveland, OH: Burton, 19.5"... Pierpont 2se, 19.5"...Franklin Ctr, 18.3"... Kent, 16.2"... Sagamore Hills, 12.2"... Newton Falls, 11.0".

I'm not looking forward to my Pharmaceutics lab practical at eight o'clock in the morning, considering the snow was falling faster than I could shovel it this afternoon.  



Can't even tell I shoveled anything yesterday.

And so it begins....
Sidewalk 


Snow is falling so fast that I almost needed to re-do the driveway after I finished the sidewalk...GEESH!



I spy a bird feeder...



Icicle as tall as me - NO LIE!


No comments :

Post a Comment