Well I’ve only lived 25 Christmases so far, but every one of them has been amazing. I love so much about this time of year! I LOVE that warm Christmas-y feeling you get in your stomach in December. Being HOME. Spending time with family. FAMILY! Being surrounded with love. Wrapping gifts. My little cousins laughing. Playing random games around the kitchen table. Making memories. Church Christmas programs. Traditions. Milk and Cookies. Christmas movies. Decorations. Christmas trees. Holiday parties. The weather – especially the lack of snow! Going to see the Christmas lights. Decorated shop windows in downtown. I love that everyone is nice at Christmas. Christmas Eve. Sleeping in my pajamas, and wearing them all day (or at least until after presents are opened). I love waking up, knowing it's going to be an awesome day. Opening presents, shaking them and guessing what they are and then being surprised. I love that you can eat as much food as you want without being called fat. The REASON for the season, JESUS!
It has been an amazing Christmas time so far. Hope everyone had a blessed Christmas and may your New Year be full of LOVE and LAUGHTER!!
Maurer house
Grandma Hafner & Aunt Josie
Hafner House
Singing Christmas carols...
COUSINS!!








No comments :
Post a Comment