Yesterday was just one of those days that you look back on and develop a sort of giddiness. The first perk noted upon waking up…no rain. It was sunny and beautiful. Kyle cooked me breakfast (YUM!). We went to church. Stopped by Home Depot to buy a gigantic flower pot – to replant Mr. Tree. We then headed downtown to the Columbus Arts Festival in the Discovery District. We had an amazing time walking through the vendors and exploring the art exhibits. We capped the night by attending a “Tequila Sunrise at Sunset” party. It was just a great day spent with the Hubs. And I’m sure you already know what I’m going to say next. But I really just cannot get enough of this man. I’m thankful for the way he challenges me and makes me want to be a better person every single day.
Monday, June 7, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)









No comments :
Post a Comment