After the brief pit stop, we made it to The Elevator Brewery which finds its home in a historic "gentleman's saloon" that was built in 1897. And can I just say that it still hosts the historic charm and swank (if that’s a word). A beautiful bar, intricate mosaic tile floor, stained glass windows, and of course the decorative ceiling. We had a delicious dinner accompanied by some tasty, original, Columbus brews. This won't be our only time at Elevator Brewery!
Monday, June 21, 2010
Friday
Friday night Kyle and I hit the town running, or really just taking in the sights of downtown Columbus and enjoying a quite dinner at Elevator Brewery and Draught Haus. We were headed downtown for dinner when I (and therefore Kyle) stopped for a mini PBR photo shoot. How can you not want a few snapshots of hand-painted PBR ads on the side of old, historic buildings.
After the brief pit stop, we made it to The Elevator Brewery which finds its home in a historic "gentleman's saloon" that was built in 1897. And can I just say that it still hosts the historic charm and swank (if that’s a word). A beautiful bar, intricate mosaic tile floor, stained glass windows, and of course the decorative ceiling. We had a delicious dinner accompanied by some tasty, original, Columbus brews. This won't be our only time at Elevator Brewery!
After the brief pit stop, we made it to The Elevator Brewery which finds its home in a historic "gentleman's saloon" that was built in 1897. And can I just say that it still hosts the historic charm and swank (if that’s a word). A beautiful bar, intricate mosaic tile floor, stained glass windows, and of course the decorative ceiling. We had a delicious dinner accompanied by some tasty, original, Columbus brews. This won't be our only time at Elevator Brewery!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)








No comments :
Post a Comment