Kyle and I spent the weekend in Bastrop celebrating Katie & Kyle’s big day. The Lost Pines Resort was a gorgeous venue for the wedding festivities and the weather couldn’t have been more perfect.
Katie has been one of my best friend’s in life ever since she moved to Brenham in 2nd grade. She is truly a phenomenal lady and I honestly can’t imagine my life without her in it.
Standing by her side as she became the Mrs. of Mr. & Mrs. Kyle Yates was pure bliss. Katie was a breathtakingly, gorgeous bride and watching her walk down the aisle and marry her Prince Charming was something straight from a fairytale. Honestly, Katie and Kyle are the real-life version of the Friends term, “Lobsters”. Seriously, not kidding. After meeting Kyle only once (playin’ cards and Nintendo NES for hours at my parents house)...I knew there couldn’t be 2 people more perfect for one another or more deserving of true love. And I am ecstatic that in Austin, we will be seeing these 2 lovebirds a ridiculous amount (our casa is literally 5 minutes away from theirs). I’m smiling from ear-to-ear just thinking of the memories to come, backyard barbecues, anniversary and birthday celebrations, Thursday dinners together, weekend getaways, or just watching one another’s pup for a night or two. Looking forward to every minute..
Congrats Mr. and Mrs. Yates and we wish y’all all the love, happiness, and wet baby seal kisses and llama hugs a lifetime can offer.
Rehearsal Dinner
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wedding Day: Oct 4, 2014
(10/4...Roger that...) :)





No comments :
Post a Comment