So we’re halfway there…already! 20 weeks down and 20 more to go! Considering time up to the 3-month mark seemed to creep by in perpetual slow-motion, the last few weeks have flown by. I’m not really thinking about how quickly the next 20 weeks will go, especially when Kyle and I realized after being asked this weekend, that the answer to the question of ‘how prepared are you?’ is ‘not very’.
In slightly more upbeat news, I’m tickled to announce that I now officially look pregnant. Proof, you want? Sorry, I don’t have a picture to post, but the past 2 days while running errands around Kent/Stow, I was asked by multiple people, “When are you due”? Normally, having a complete stranger ask about a due date based on their 2-second evaluation of your mid-section isn’t the most flattering experience, especially if you’re not preggers (that day’s outfit = never to be worn again). However, the 1st couple of times I was asked....I swear....You’d have thought they’d asked to get my autograph or told me I had won a million dollars... :) Honestly, I didn’t think I’d be the least bit happy about the weight gain that accompanies pregnancy. I mean, who’s ever excited about going up a pant size?!?!? BUT...I absolutely love that Nugget’s existence is noticeable and there for everyone to see!!! I didn’t think I’d be excited, but now that it’s finally happened, I'm smitten. It makes it all seem more real somehow...
Monday, September 29, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
No comments :
Post a Comment