Christmas carols sung before gifts can be opened...
I know this tradition has been done since before I was born...and traditions are important to keep....
At least now-a-days Kelc provides melody with her guitar...The home videos I’ve seen of us as youngsters (Jason, Kim, Wes, Stephen, & Meghan)...is....well.... Everyone reading will just have to watch a video.. And make your own judgements.... I don’t want to be the one to say, well, you know...
Jaxon got an awesome slingshot for Christmas...I’ve honestly never seen such thrill and excitement as I did when Jaxon opened the rocks...(no Stones)...that went along with that slingshot...It was classic and if anyone captured it on video...Please send me a copy and submit it to Ellen or AFV as well...It was classic and such pure joy. By far, the truest form of, “its the little things in life that mean the most”.
Cousin pyramid 2013.... :)
No comments :
Post a Comment