Wednesday, August 21, 2013

This Guy…..

This guy…
He’s always up to something that’s for sure. And lately with me being at rotations in Cleveland from 7am-7pm Monday thru Friday + working at CVS on the weekends….
Plus, Kyle working like crazy (like always)… 
Let’s just say Dexter has been finding ways to keep himself “entertained” 
around the house in our absence. 
Softball “BEFORE”
Softball “AFTER”
--------------------------------------------------------
So this is probably the best one yet…
Saturday morning I was on the phone with Kyle walking downstairs (having just woken up.) I make the corner and start down the last 4 stairs and seriously dropped the phone. Why so??? Because this mess of a toilet paper confetti party was Dexter’s way of saying, “Good Morning”. Basically it looked like some teeny-boppers had taken “wrapping a house” INDOORS!!! 
But in reality what had happened was this….I keep extra rolls of the white rolls in a basket in our downstairs bathroom. Although not the most stylish of decor…its convenient, what can I say…Anyway, its been this way since Day 1 of Dexter’s existence here in the Hafner household and he has never once touched it or been the least bit interested. He has however shredded the remnants from the trashcan in that bathroom before (so we quit throwing stuff in that trashcan). Problem solved, right?!?!?!  (or at least for the last year or so). I guess he made the executive decision that I shouldn’t be allowed to sleep-in even 1 day….Geeesh. Let’s just say after cleaning up 6+ rolls of shredded TP…..Lesson learned….
Well played Dexter. 
Dexter - 1, Jamie - 0
 Lastly, I know I’ve told before…but I’ll say it again…Dexter is a strange pup as evidenced by his relentless attacks of our vacuum. What can I say…

No comments :

Post a Comment