Wednesday, August 14, 2013

I ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ SURPRISES

Today I walked through the door and not only had Dexter there to greet me but also these gorgeous blooms courtesy of one Mr. Kyle Hafner… I really think flowers mean the most (or really anything at all) when unexpected. Especially if they come at time like they did for me today…when I felt like collapsing on my face from pure exhaustion (+/- road rage from the 2hr commute home)…..
Just saying’…people in Ohio could learn a thing or two from Texans’ when it comes to driving.  And. HONEST. I’m not just saying that because I’m from Texas. They might take us when it comes to driving in the snow, but when it comes to rain, sunshine, fog, summer, fall, asphalt, 1-lane, highway, interstate, toll-road, or ______ just you-name-it…..its like they’ve never operated a motor vehicle in their entire life. Maybe all Ohioans should just use the “CAUTION: New Driver” sticker. I think I’d be less upset with them if they had an excuse. HaHa. Only 5 more months of commuting 2+ hrs/day. 

 Extra perk = he grew them himself. 


No comments :

Post a Comment