A couple of days late, but here it
goes! Since my blog is working on its third year of existence, I thought
it time to start a tradition 3 years in the making. This is my thankful list
for 2012.… They’re in totally random order…So! Here we go
I am thankful for:
1. Faith
2. The many blessings I’ve been given in life.
3. Family – Love ‘em and every second with them!
4. A Mom & Dad who instilled within me the meaning of “work hard” and who gave me an, “I can do this.” attitude.
5. My lil’ seester, Kelc – even though the fact she’s graduating COLLEGE next month makes me feel old as tar!
6. My Husband who loves me through and through.
7. My friends: If I named them all individually, from wonderful acquaintances to tried and true friends, I'd have the rest of my list of things to be thankful for right there. I truly value my friends and will never have "enough" or too many.
8. My beloved dog, Dexter. Always there to greet me when I come through the door, and gives me so much love. There's nothing like the unconditional love of a dog.
9. The people in my life who love me. I don’t mean that in a bragging sense, like, “Oh, I’m so great and I have oodles of people who love me.” I just mean that I am grateful that God has put so many people in my life who care about me.
10. My Godchildren, Miss Kennedy and Miss Mallie.
11. Mexican food (from Texas in particular).
12. My camera. LOVE it!
13. Nieces and soon to be nephews.
14. Opportunities to take pictures of the ones I love.
15. Sunshine - It just feels so good!
16. This Blog
17. Riding bikes
18. Floating a River
19. College football
20. Sunglasses
21. Live music in Austin, TX
22. Seasons – especially Spring and Fall…
23. Traveling
24. Visitors in Ohio
25. Fishing
26. Memories of Grandparents
27. The greatest state…Texas
28. Being an American
29. Being able to vote in this year’s presidential election
30. Birthday parties
31. Home-cooked meals
32. Church on Sundays
33. Finally being almost done with Pharmacy School
34. Highlighters
35. Havin’ my nails done (before they chip in the first 45 minutes).
36. Homegrown veggies from Kyle’s garden
37. Marriage that doesn’t become a statistic of divorce
38. Hometown-homegrown games like Pitch and 42
39. Christmas decorations – if not done obnoxiously
40. Reclaimed furniture by me
41. Diet Dr. Pepper
42. Vodka lemonade
43. Getting packages in the mail
44. Seat warmers
45. Talks with Dorothy
46. My Dad’s magical ability to know what’s wrong 2, 036 miles away.
47. Road trips
48. The power of Prayer
49. Hugs
50. For my education
51. Laughter, laughter, laughter
52. Snow (the kind that doesn’t make your boots cold, doesn’t require windshield scrapping, and that you don’t have to shovel.
53. Those who have served our country
54. Toilet paper – imagine what we’d do without it.
55. Braces – imagine what my teeth would be without ‘em.
56. Dishwashers
57. Contact lenses
58. Amazon.com + Free 2-day shipping
59. Heaters for when it gets chilly
60. Dancing
No comments :
Post a Comment