Friday, September 28, 2012

It’s the Most Wonderful Time of the Year…

NO….Not Christmas Silly!   
That’s right folks, AUTUMN is officially here.   I’m completely in love with this season. Time to frolic in the crisp air (not really but just throwing it out there), carve pumpkins, bust out the sweaters,boots, and scarves, enjoy a pumpkin spice latte or 50, run through at least one pile of leaves, the marked end of reruns and bad TV shows (helloooooo Modern Family and oh how I’ve missed you Ellen), and of course snuggling’ up to keep warm with blankets and warm soups :) YAY FALL!! 
 Enjoy the pics and at the same time don’t be too critical.  I’m still missing my Nikon thanks to the wonderful crew at BestBuy (really prefer to not talk about it right now).  So I snapped these on my way to the pup-park today with Dexter.  Photos courtesy of my snazzy iPhone 3G (and yes, that is a 3 - make no mistake)…Don’t be jealous!  

No comments :

Post a Comment