Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Summertime = Just Around the Corner :)

Introducing the 2012 Garden…Kyle put in a lot of hard work, sweat, and blisters to get this looking so great.  Seriously…you wouldn’t believe what it looked like when we first moved here in October.  I guess I’m going to have to find a “before” picture just to prove the awfulness that was.  I’ll put it on my list of things to do.  Only 3 more days until summer officially begins.  I can’t wait!!
 The garden is jam packed with veggies:  squash, broccoli, spinach, lettuce, potatoes, bell peppers, jalapeños, and giant pumpkins!! 
String beans and carrots.
Bright, new adirondack chairs for the fire pit.  
This yard started off one “hot mess” and is still a beast to mow, but it is full of wonderful surprises lately...

Blueberries…I have the feeling there are a few cobblers in our future :)

1 comment :