Wednesday, May 9, 2012

10 days and counting….

That’s right.  Only 10 days until my last summer ever begins!  I’m so excited!  And with cardiology over last Thursday, I feel like the rest of this block will take as much effort as it does to slide down a  slide (not including the stair climb).  If you get my drift.  Anyway,  I’m looking forward to a summer full of friends, family, a bit of traveling, and a trip to Vegas for Kelc’s 21st.  Gotta make this last one count…it been a long time coming :

I swear this is as close as you get to an Armadillo here in Ohio
A few favorites....had a few stored up since I haven't blogged in awhile...and I know...He's so BIG!
Playtime Take I





1 comment :

  1. Jealous! I want a summer break! Dexter is HUGE!!!!

    Add to your list to see your new niece (when she comes in July/August)! :)

    ReplyDelete