Saturday, November 26, 2011

Gratitude...

I absolutely love having a holiday that has the sole purpose of Giving Thanks!   It is nice to have a day to sit back and reflect on all that we truly are thankful for.
I am most thankful for the people in my life...
I  am grateful for my husband who is patient with me & my school schedule, hard-working, dedicated, and especially for his love and support.  
I am grateful for family & friends who are always supportive, encouraging, and always leave me smiling. 
I am thankful for my mom and dad for their love, guidance, and support.  And for raising me right :)
I am grateful for my sister….she’s my best friend!  
I am grateful for Betty and Jimbo for raising Kyle to be the man that I love so much today.  
When I really think about it, my relationships with my loved ones, my family & my friends, are the things I most cherish in life.  Happy Thanksgiving!!
Photobucket

No comments :

Post a Comment