Friday, November 11, 2011

11-11-11

It was only 3 days ago that the weather was gorgeous.  Seriously, sunny and mid-60’s which is super abnormal in “rain-everyday-Ohio”!  I went for a bike ride and it was so nice outside that I made it all the way to the end of the trail and didn’t even worry about the return ride home.  I even found out that there is a legit road named Lover’s Ln here in Ohio.  I had to stop and take a quick pic.



Then there’s today.  11-11-11.  AND….the phrase, “Here we go again” explains my reaction when I looked outside the window this morning and saw white all over the place.  Yep, you are correct, it was SNOW!!  And not a little here and a little there.  We’re talking a “blanketing” here people!
With the first snowfall of the season coming before we’ve even had the chance to celebrate Thanksgiving, I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t terrified.  Terrified of the feet of snow, freezing temps, black ice, and the “MarioKart driving” conditions that winter has in store for us!!  Especially since its being reported that this is going to be a worst winter than last year, and I’m just saying, last year we considered moving into an igloo….Start praying for me now.  PLEASE!






Photobucket

No comments :

Post a Comment