Wow…what a slacker my visit toTexas has caused me to become on the blog-front. I could blame the turtle-fast internet that accompanies living in the country, but to tell ya the truth…I haven’t had a few spare minutes to grab my computer and check my email much less update the blog about what has been keeping me so busy…. So, now that I’m sitting at the airport about to head back to Ohio, exhausted and thinking about the buzz of this past week….where to start?? Probably should go with sharing the big news Kyle received the Wednesday before Easter (I know, I know…..SLACKER – it’s been 2 weeks.) But you still want to know the news, right?
Well, for those of you who didn’t catch wind of the big news over Easter, Kyle has been promoted to Regional Vice President in Ohio. He is now one of nine Regionals at AMBA and I couldn’t be more proud of him or more excited about the future and what he will accomplish in this new role.
You may be wondering what this new promotion entails. Well…Kyle will now be in charge of the entire state of Ohio. For those of you who keep up with the newsletter – he has chosen Apex to be his new region name – so be on the lookout.
Wednesday, April 14, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
No comments :
Post a Comment