And here I was thinking I deserved a gold star. Devising a genius plan that allowed me to avoid the cold, bitter, snowy, snow-covered Ohio winter by having rotations scheduled in Texas for January and February. BUT, Ohio wouldn’t let me off that easy. Not only did it snow in October, but again 4 days (talking INCHES not a light dustin) this past week. And I turn on the weather this morning to hear the delightful forecast of snow for Thanksgiving. YAY!!
It seems Ohio didn’t want me missing out on my last winter here and is trying to give me a winter’s dosing of SNOW+SNOW+SNOW before I make my getaway to Texas.
Ohio definitely delivered winter early and although I’m bitter my genius plan to avoid winter is ruined...I’ll still be wearing flip-flops & shorts instead of snow boots and thermals for two-and-a-half months!!


No comments :
Post a Comment