Lately it seems like Saturday and Sunday no longer exist! Yep, I’m convinced that my days of the week goes something more like...Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Monday...You get my point. I go to sleep Friday night and wake-up to Monday morning (with me rushing around and leaving the house with my hair still in rollers)...
The past 2 weekends it feels like one second I’m pulling out of the hospital parking lot excited for the weekend (extra zzzz’s, working for actual $$$, not having to face the dark, snowy, amish-accident dodging, morning commute to Chardin) and then someone hits fast-forward and I never even made it out of the parking lot.
I don’t know if its the time change (with it being dark on my way to the hospital and again on the way home) or the fact that I’m working in a pharmacy 6 days a week.
Whatever the cause....there’s light at the end of my weekend-less tunnel folks...
Yep, that lil’ fish named Dori said it best, “Just keep swimming, just keep swimming”....I just keep reminding myself that in only 7 more days I will be done with my internal medicine rotation and will have the ENTIRE month of December off.
HIP-HIP-HOORAY!!!!!
That’s right folks...The Annual Leaf-Vaccumming here in Kent, Ohio is happening this week...
Luckily the snow actually stopped AND melted Saturday, so we got to enjoy being outside...
Dexter thought it necessary to inspect the gigantic pile awaiting vacuuming in front of our casa. Hilarious. I wish I would have thought to take a video. It was almost like he was playing “Marco-Polo”.







No comments :
Post a Comment