The Lake…
Some pics from around our lil’ village of Bradylake…
I guess there are a few birds who didn’t get the memo about “flying south”.
Our backyard. I’ve spotted a red-tailed fox 3-times now.
So, now every time I peek out the window its a game of ISpy for me :)
I know! I know!
What in the world are those crazy individuals doing in the middle of a frozen lake. And with tents like they plan to hangout there for a good while. For heaven’s sake, I hope they have someone (like their Mom’s) watching them 24-7 in case the ice breaks! Geesh!
You can definitely tell that Dexter is a native Ohioan. He frolics in the snow like its sparkly, fairy dust that isn’t freezing cold at ALL! He takes every opportunity to help Kyle shovel snow, run laps around the house, and the weirdest thing yet…Its his personal goal to enjoy at least one mouthful of the white, fluffy stuff every time he’s outside. Weird…I know! He’s going to have some major adjustments to make when we move to Texas :)
This is just a glimpse of his snow laps…
This is the craziest moment of my week. I almost pulled the car over and gave them the mom eye, “You boys know you shouldn’t be out on the lake today. The temperature is 43!”
Seriously…They make me so nervous!
Notice there is NO Snow on the shore. All you see is grass. Which really makes you wonder why on earth those guys are sitting in the middle of the lake (that’s currently UN-freezing).
How could you not love this precious face. :)
No comments :
Post a Comment