Here are a few DIY projects I’m currently “On-the-hunt” for…
Keep your eyes pealed for milk bottles, old coffee tables, nesting tables (set or mix-matched), & old metal trays. Especially if you fall under the category of frequenting anything resembling the following: garage sale, yard sale, antique market, Canton, thrift shops, etc (you get my point). Lemme know if you spot anything!
Please and thanks y’all!
If you’re wondering why these picture are fuzzy, oddly-shaped, and perfectly OUT-of-focus..It’s because I’m cool and took a picture of a picture from my HGTV magazine. I’m obsessed with this magazine. Its jam-packed of awesome ideas! If you don’t have a subscription and you consider yourself a “do-it-yourselfer” when it comes to home/gifts/garden, I highly recommend it. I’ve gotten 2 issues so far and each has 84% of the pages folded/tabbed of projects or ideas I want to do!

No comments :
Post a Comment