Like the kind you expect when you go to a football game. Not even kidding.
Since we moved in to the new place, we’ve talked about getting lights for the outside because at night you couldn’t see a hand in front of your face. Then there are the stairs (all 22 of them) which add a whole new level of “fall-fright” in the pitch-black darkness that WAS Cherry Lane! BUT due to recent events (and by that I mean falls by a few unnamed individuals) I knew that the lights were a MUST!! So, thanks to my amazing electrician skills I put up 2 halogen lights today. No I’m not kidding, I did the install and wiring. But I account my success to my Dad’s coaching, his unlimited patience for my 1-billion questions, and how he understood what I was talking about using phrases like…“twisty-thingy” or “so I put this wire with that wire”(as I’m looking at 5 wires). Geeez I love my Dad! Many, many thanks for the help today!
Sad steps minus all my plants, oh yeah….that’s because it reached below freezing last night so I had to bring them all into the garage. BOO Ohio weather!

No comments :
Post a Comment