I was looking at my blogs lately and I realized that most of them deal with snow, ice, and cold weather. I guess growing up in Texas left me sheltered in the "real" winter weather experiences department. And now I'm making up for it. I mean this was my first year to shovel a driveway and I'm now the owner of multiple pairs of snow boots. So my apologies in advance to all you readers out there, I have 24 years of "NOT-snow" living to make up for.
Well, this weekend is driving me absolutely crazy…I have a horrible case of what I would consider "Cabin Fever" AND believe me, it's not helping me procrastinate any less.…….I give you "EXHIBIT A" of Jamie's Procrastination Station.
I guess the fact that I should've-could've been in NOLA (with my loves from UT) or in Austin (with Kyle @ the AMBA meeting) makes it ten times worse. But here I am instead, in Kent with the entire weekend to meander from the house to the library and study for my MONSTER Biochemistry test. Scary thing is, they don't even call it a test or an exam…it's "Module 1". Eeeek!
Speaking of things that get a thumbs down…I am interning on Mondays this block (and interning isn't the "thumbs down" part - I actually really like the opportunity to intern). But, Monday is MLK Holiday, which is even observed by NEOUCOM. So, I should be enjoying a 3-day weekend, but guess who still gets to drive 45 minutes to Canton for her internship Monday…. You guessed it and I'm not smiling!
I guess I really should stop procrastinating. Wish me luck…I'll need it for this Monster Module 1 exam. Hopefully now I have run out of things to procrastinate with (snapping photos with the new camera, laundry, dishes, blogging, Facebook). Hope everyone has a wonderful 3-day weekend!
Missing these ladies…I hope they leave a NOLA for me to visit in the future! I've never been.


Never been to NOLA, I need to have a talk with Kyle!
ReplyDeleteLove you!! Wish you could be with Kyle, however, the snow looks so appealing to me!!!
ReplyDeleteglad "comments" is working now