Kyle and I are "somewhat" settled into our new casa, and I say this prefacing the fact that this morning when Kyle walked in the door and told me to get ready to go (he wanted to show me something)...I actually didn't hesitate to run upstairs and change.
Kent has a weekly festival called, "Art in the Park". Little did Kyle or I know that the "park" part of it is below a bridge we drive over everyday. What was the art? Bras, Bras, Bras!! Yes, really....Bras. Hung everywhere along the bridge with pink bows. I must say it was a bold and eye-catching display.
Afterwards, we headed to the Farmer's Market and loaded up on some yummy vegetables and fruit and then grabbed lunch at Taco Tontos in downtown Kent (which was delicious). Then this evening we were able to meet nearly all of our neighbors at the Annual Earl Avenue Block Party. It was our first "block party" to attend, but it was adorable and made me fall even more in love with this quaint, red-brick street named Earl.
More updates to come soon - school is really putting a cramp in my blogging time. :)
No comments :
Post a Comment