This past week was pretty eventful with packing, Kelc and Rocky arriving Wednesday, and Thursday being my last day at OSU Medical Center. I guess that might be the reason behind my below par blog updates.
I love having guests. I love making itineraries of exciting and unique things to do in Columbus. AND I love making memories with the awesome folks that love us enough to fly 2,036 + miles to Ohio (which isn’t exactly your Las Vegas, New York, or Chicago on the list of places to visit). Since Kelc and Rocky arrived it’s been a non-stop frenzy of fun, sun, and a few stories that you’d have to hear in person. They’re here until next Wednesday, but I didn’t want to post a billion pictures and stories all at once.
Since they got in the car at the airport we have not had a dull moment…fierce competition in CornHole and a few games of Pitch, dinner at the famed Thurman’s CafĂ© in German Village - where we artistically wrote our names on dollar bills (which is somehow legal at the restaurant) and added them to the walls. We’ve visited the Field of Corn in Dublin, enjoyed a mani-pedi, and then headed to the Bengals-Eagles game last night in Cincinnati. We had pretty amazing seats I must say (I never even sat this close to the field during my days at UT). It was a great game and I should confess I may be becoming a Bengals fan...what can I say when they have they likes of T.O., Ochocinco, and Shipley!!
Saturday, August 21, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
No comments :
Post a Comment