Sunday, February 22, 2015

Nugget’s HERE!!!!

SORRY!!! I’ve been the worst blogger in all of blogger history EVER! But we’ve had so so much going on with moving to Texas, starting a new job, moving into our new casa, and of course getting ready for Nugget’s arrival. 
So excited to announce that on February 17th at 1:46 am after 55 hours of labor...Tristan James Hafner arrived...Weighing 7 lbs 12 oz and measuring 21.5 inches...We feel immensely blessed and can’t even express the happiness and joy this lil’ guy has already brought into our lives...
Stay tuned for more updates as well as some past posts I just haven’t had the chance to post and I’ll definitely fill everyone in on the “FUN” 55 hours of labor...3 hours of pushing...and all of that to end up having a c-section at 1:30 in the morning....GEEESH!!! But this lil’ guy is definitely worth it all...LOVE HIM! 
Proud Dad showing Tristan off to the family through the glass doors while I was still in surgery...

No comments :

Post a Comment