Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Total Trips Around the Sun = +1 year (September 29th)

I know its way past overdue. BUT in my defense…I am on my internal medicine rotation at University Hospitals (October thru November) and its keeping me very, very busy. 
Complete honesty..this year’s birthday had me a bit worried. Instead of it being my 29th birthday…It instead took on the “one year away from 30” theme. 
Luckily, I actually had a 3-day weekend and my Mom came up to celebrate with me. Amazing. We were spoiled rotten and we enjoyed Sunday (my actual b-day) at Spa Walden. We had facials and massages and spent time just relaxing. It was nice. Very, very nice. If I get a vote, I’d spend every birthday the exact same. Thanks Mom!

She also cooked Kyle and I a scrumptious home-cooked meal Sunday night…
And Dexter (not to be outdone) decided he’d bring me 1,238 sticker-burr seeds. Consequence of him tromping through waist-high grass/bushes in the cup-de-sac. I know its horrible that I made him suffer through a picture. He looks petrified. But I couldn’t quit laughing and had to get a pic. Otherwise, I knew writing about it wouldn’t do it justice. :)



No comments :

Post a Comment