Vertical Herb Garden.
Its been on my wish list for a couple of years now. Kyle surprised me last week and made me one. I can’t wait until it starts to grow so we can hang it.
Cucumbers will hopefully be growing here soon…
Seeds planted = CHECK!
Not even 1 week later….I SPY PLANTS!
Well folks…..even though it was quite beautiful for 3 weeks of the year…
Proof by picture…You see…It really was pretty when it bloomed.
Well…Kyle’s been talking about pulling this shrub out since this time last year, to make more room (and less roots) for the veggies. And yesterday he made good on that talk.
The shrub is NO MORE as of yesterday!
Kyle was finally able to put his brand new tiller to good use. I have to say it looked MUCH easier than the back-breaking, by hand-and-hoe method he used last year.
Ta-Dah!!

No comments :
Post a Comment