♪♪♪♪♪♪ Where are you Christmas…..Spring? ♪♪♪♪♪♪
It seems that Mr. Groundhog got it very wrong this year, well at least here in Ohio that is! The weatherman is predicting 6+ inches of snowfall tonight!
And it drives me bonkers that everyone in Texas can give me a hard time about the horrible Ohio weather compared to the beautiful springtime weather in Texas. We haven’t even planted seeds to transplant into our garden yet and my parents are already eating from their’s! Not to mention the fact that Kelcie has been getting some rays poolside or that my mom’s flowerbeds are absolutely gorgeous. Yet here I am stuck in thermals & snow boots with nothing but ice in my flowerbeds :(
Below are a few pics my Mom has sent me recently.
I’m so jealous!
Good news is that Kyle and I will be in Texas in less than 2 weeks for Tanya and Mike’s wedding in Austin! Yay! Can’t wait for sunshine and wildflowers!





No comments :
Post a Comment