It's official....spring is my favorite season! Previously, it was a tie between fall and spring. Probably stemming from the fact that neither of these seasons exist in Texas and I never really got to experience a true spring or fall until a few years ago.
Anyway I've decided that springtime is my favorite!!! Don't get me wrong, I mean Fall is pretty great, the leaves are beautiful and I do love pumpkin spice flavored everything, but after Fall comes Winter...and I HATE winter! BUT...Spring is gorgeous, the weather = amazing, planting the garden, flowers galore, baby geese, and the best part...having every window in the house open. How can you not love the start of a season that means winter is over and all you have to look forward to is Summer. Ahhhh....summer....I can't wait to spend countless hours fishing from our peer or relaxing out on the lake (Its still too cold now...Trust me. I tested it on Monday trying to coax Dexter into the water). Well, here in Ohio the first day of Spring 2012 was kinda unbelievable...(especially when you consider that at this time last year we were still buried in snow). It was 85 degrees and it didn't rain...I could get used to this! (Knock on wood...it'll probably snow tomorrow now that I've opened my big mouth).
Here are some pictures I snapped in our backyard yesterday...
Planter's Box = SUCCESS....even though they do all look suspiciously similar....
At least something is growing...
New addition of a backyard Fire pit courtesy of Kyle
This bush is in our front yard and was just U-G-L-Y until yesterday when it bloomed!!



No comments :
Post a Comment