I am approximately 23% a pharmacist. In one week exactly, I will have finished my first year of pharmacy school. Whoa. How did that happen? Do I feel like I'm almost one-fourth a pharmacist? I’ll let you know next Friday!
So, last week we were asked to submit reflections about what our first year has taught us. Today one of our professors read a handful. These made me laugh….
- “College is FUN” is a lie that people should quit telling.
- When you have spent weeks studying for an exam and think you’re ready to stop studying…study more!
- Sleeping and eating are luxuries.
- The person who told you that you could be in pharmacy school and have a life lied!
- Sad Truth: In the past I looked forward to the weekend to relax and have a good time. NOW I look forward to the weekend because its extra time to catch up on studying for the week.
- Just face it...No one will ever understand our schedule or what the hell we are doing at the library all weekend (eg why you have to study 2 weeks before a test). NOTE: You will have to study 2 weeks for a test.
- To the rest of the world, you are not a pharmacist until you graduate the 4th year. To the people you know, you are a pharmacist two weeks before you start your first year.
- WARNING: You will ask a stranger about the quality of their stools.
- Remember that P=PharmD (meaning that if you PASS you will become a pharmacist).
- No names…but we have ourselves a “Highlighter whore.” Carries around a backpack full of every highlighter color known to man and actually uses every one too!
No comments :
Post a Comment