Monday, March 21, 2011

Study. Eat. Study. Sleep. Study. Study. Study.

School is consuming my life.  Seriously…its crossed a line that I didn't know existed.   This past Friday and Saturday consisted of meeting my friend, Ambrea, @ the library  to study….ALL DAY!  Being in one room for 11+ hours,  pulmonary and renal physiology, and the added sparkle of brown-bag lunches and a surplus of caffeine ---Can you really even call that "a weekend"?  AND  I came to the realization yesterday that I tote some form of school with me everywhere.  Yesterday I grabbed my purse to look for a pen and pulled out -- lecture notes, notecards, my physiology review book…Sad, I know, what happened to chap-stick and gum?!!?!?  
With the weather being dark, dreary, and cold these past couple of months, it didn't bother me being locked away reading/studying all day.  But, now its beautiful outside!!  Sunshine, warm temperatures, bare feet,  grass (which is weird, but I've missed it.  I haven't seen anything other than a white for months), an empty front porch swing, and my lonely bike (still set-up on an indoor trainer)….It makes studying a billion times worse.  Did I mention I have a GINORMOUS physiology exam on Thursday…

Photobucket

No comments :

Post a Comment